djvito-top-forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
djvito-top-forum

total free downloads

F.A.Q. about movies!!!! read this ! jargon and useful stuff

Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:58 pm by djvito

General Information
A RAR file
RAR is the native format of WinRAR archiver. Like other archives, RAR files are data containers, they store one or several files in the compressed form. After you downloaded RAR file from Internet, you need to unpack its contents in order to use it.
How to handle RAR files
WinRAR provides the complete support for RAR files, so you may both create and unpack them. …

[ Full reading ]

Komentari: 2

LAST DOWNLOAD WorldWide ON ADRIACAFE

poslednje dodano na : Download [exyu] Tv Serije,Domaca Muzika,Filmovi,Knjige,Promo

You are not connected. Please login or register

Vidi prethodnu temu Vidi sljedeću temu Go down  Poruka [Stranica 1/1]

1The Giant Black Book of Computer Viruses Empty The Giant Black Book of Computer Viruses Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:59 am

djvito

djvito
Admin
Admin
The Giant Black Book of Computer Viruses Vkbpdyspj9

This book will simply and plainly teach you how to write computer viruses. It is not one of those all too common books that decry viruses and call for secrecy about the technology they employ, while curiously giving you just enough technical details about viruses so you don't feel like you've been cheated. Rather, this book is technical and to the point. Here you will find complete sources for plug-and-play viruses, as well as enough technical knowledge to become a proficient cutting-edge virus programmer or anti-virus programmer.

Now I am certain this book will be offensive to some people. Publication of so-called "inside information" always provokes the ire of those who try to control that information. Though it is not my intention to offend, I know that in the course of informing many I will offend some.

In another age, this elitist mentality would be derided as a relic of monarchism. Today, though, many people seem all too ready to give up their God-given rights with respect to what they can own, to what they can know, and to what they can do for the sake of their personal and financial security. This is plainly the mentality of a slave, and it is rampant everywhere I look. I suspect that only the sting of a whip will bring this perverse love affair with slavery to an end.

I, for one, will defend freedom, and specifically the freedom to learn technical information about computer viruses. As I see it, there are three reasons for making this kind of information public:

1. It can help people defend against malevolent viruses.
2. Viruses are of great interest for military purposes in an information-driven world.
3. They allow people to explore useful technology and artificial life for themselves.

CODE
http://rapidshare.com/files/31087429/Comp_Vir.rar

PASSWORD: Augustiner

Vidi prethodnu temu Vidi sljedeću temu Na vrh  Poruka [Stranica 1/1]

Permissions in this forum:
Ne možete odgovoriti na teme ili komentare u ovom forumu